MNA General Fund
How your donation to the General Fund furthers MNA’s mission:
A donation to the General Fund covers the administrative operations of MNA.
Your contribution to the General Fund provides for us to:
- Take care of donors’ needs, such as handling phone calls and processing donations, receipts and changes of address.
- Develop and mentor church planters through MNA Church Planter Assessment and Church Planter Training, preparing them to enter the field and spread the gospel.
- Support church planters and ministry leaders by providing accounting and administrative services so that they can focus on evangelism and outreach.
- Provide for administrative staff to handle such details as benefits, taxes, and compliance laws.
- Create avenues of communication through the website, social media, newsletters and email.
PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATED TO:
Timing of Year-End Giving – In order to meet IRS requirements related to contributions that qualify for inclusion in your 2023 tax return, please note the following:
Donate by Check
Gifts can be sent via check or money order made payable to MNA. Ministry or church plant names should be clearly designated with a note accompanying the check or money order.
Mail Checks To:
Mission to North America
P.O. Box 890233
Charlotte, NC 28289-0233